why hello my creepers :)

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say thanks for checking out my blog! My name is Stacie and have many different hobbies, from arts and crafts to writing. Thank you all for stopping by and if you have any questions or comments just let me know!

-Stacie

So a few things you should know...

I guess I should start with a few pointers for my page. First off, i am very opinionated. So if you get easily offended then you should probably go ahead and close the page. Second off, I have a somewhat sick sense of humor. A lot of people don’t laugh at the same things I laugh at so if you think there is something wrong with me, well your probably right but it has been working for me for the past 24 years so I’m just going to stick with it. Third off, just because I feel a certain way doesn’t mean I expect you to as well. That’s one of the great things about living in America. We are all entitled to feel how we want to and to voice those feelings. If I don’t agree with you on something, that doesn’t mean I am not going to like you, or going to start throwing rocks at you, that just means that your different from me and I can appreciate that.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

An easy decorative fun Jar

When my husband and i started dating and we would go to the beach i always was sure to find a few unique (not perfect or normal, but unique) sea shells to bring home. So that way every beach we went to we would have a shell to remember it by. Well those shells added up and i wanted to do something cute with them, and i found some old feathers in the woods to add to them, and this is what i came up with....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!